All Forums
  Europe & African Chapter

Subject Topic: Buddy Meet Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by Guest on 05 February 2008 at 3:54pm - IP Logged
View Guest's Profile Search for other posts by Guest Quote Guest

27 February 2002
-8 Posts

Hi BEColians

Amar BEC'er soh Bondhu o Bandhobira (batch mates) , ebong amar gurujonera (seniors) and juniors. I am taking this opportunity to invite You all to resume this forum again, so that there is a new found zeal and enthusiam amongst the ex. BEC/BESU students for the Alma Mater. This is one great window for us to use this new forum and new alibi to think about our Batch mates, Alumni and University again.

Very soon BEC/BESU may become IIEST-Sibpore having weathered the storm of stiff competition from other universities and selection criteria set forth by UGC and Ministry of Education - ND. The dream of becoming an institute of national repute is almost a reality and the countdown of the transformation has begun.

Those that know me- 97',98,99,  have no further banal necessities to introduce themselves. Just write to me @ souvikkarak@email.com and we can get things moving from there.

I always longed for a get together of some kind. Now that many of us are far from our mainland- motherland, it might become of a more necessity periodically. Let us see what we can organise and arrange from now on.

Please write in your views and recommendations to set the ball rolling.

Cheers Again - Friends.

Souvik

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register